Delivering Qualified Electronics Technicians
Throughout our history, we have developed a significant network of companies that hire our graduates. We have designed and evolved our curriculum to meet the ever-changing demands of the industry, based on the feedback employers have provided. Employers receive a qualified candidate who makes an immediate impact.
Many contractors to the Department of Defense require clearances, which veterans typically still have or can easily obtain.
The Strac Program
Our program takes 4-5-months to complete. During their time enrolled, students will receive instruction and hands-on experience using industry-standard equipment. Once a student successfully completes this program, they will receive 13 industry-recognized certifications.
Industry-Recognized Certifications That Students Earn Are:
2) IPC/WHMA-A-620 Acceptability of Cable and Wire Harness Assemblies®
3) IPC J-STD-001 Requirements for Soldered Electrical Electronic Assemblies®
4) IPC J-STD-001 Space Addendum®
5) IPC Electro-Static Discharge (ESD)®
6) IPC Counterfeit Component Identification®
7) EM1 – Direct Current Basics
8) EM2 – Alternating Current Basics
9) EM3 – Analog Basics
10) EM4 – Digital Basics
11) EM5 – Comprehensive
12) Associate Certified Electronics Technician (CETa)
13) ETA Certified Electronics Technician, Industrial (CET IND)®