Formerly known as VAe
STRAC Institute’s 4-5 Month, Full Time
Electronics Assemblers and Technician Program
• Skills Training and Certification program developed based on experience as a prime contractor to the Naval Undersea Warfare Center.
• Blends manufacturing/assembly and electronics technician roles to provide a broad scope.
• Creates a career opportunity in the industry, not just a temporary job.
13 Internationally Recognized Certifications That Students Earn:
2) IPC/WHMA-A-620 Acceptability of Cable and Wire Harness Assemblies®
3) IPC J-STD-001 Requirements for Soldered Electrical Electronic Assemblies®
4) IPC J-STD-001 Space Addendum®
5) IPC Electro-Static Discharge (ESD)®
6) IPC Counterfeit Component Identification®
7) EM1 – Direct Current Basics
8) EM2 – Alternating Current Basics
9) EM3 – Analog Basics
10) EM4 – Digital Basics
11) EM5 – Comprehensive
12) Associate Certified Electronics Technician (CETa)
13) ETA Certified Electronics Technician, Industrial (CET IND)®
High school diploma or equivalent is required in order to be accepted into the STRAC Institute program.
Upon graduation, students receive 13 internationally recognized certifications
Our Career Advocates will support you and all fellow students throughout the program.
Examples of their support come in the form of:
Our Career Advocates will assist in helping build a strong resume up-to current industry standards
Our Career Advocates will help build career and interview skills training with all students prior to graduation
Our Career Advocates will accommodate soon-to-be graduates in employer matching and coordination