Lifetime Job Placement
(855) 738-2921 – CALL US TODAY
STRAC will get you trained, certified and ready for a career in just 4 months.
Our electronics trade school students graduate with 13 electronics certifications after a short 4 to 5 months, as opposed to the 2 to 4 years it takes at other institutions. Our technician training program allows students to work at a guided pace, completing projects and tasks by deadlines, same as in the real world.
Sign up to recieve more information
We Teach Our Students Industry Skills
We are not just a technician training program. Our graduates leave our electronics trade school with 13 industry-recognized certifications and hands-on experience that provides value to employers. STRAC students experience the following benefits:
- Courses taught by certified, experienced instructors.
- Engaged advocacy from Career Advocates.
- Immersive Training: 40 hours a week for 4 to 5 months.
- Short training period before starting work.
- Small class sizes.
- Training on industry-standard equipment.
- 8:1 Student-to-Instructor ratio.
Unlike many programs that focus on either manufacturing or technician skills, STRAC’s dual-focus electronics trade school helps students learn to master both manufacturing and technician skills.
On the manufacturing side, students learn:
• Assembly techniques
On the technician side, students learn:
• Repairing and troubleshooting techniques