The Post-9/11 GI Bill® (Ch.33) helps you pay for school or job training. If you served on active duty after September 10, 2001, you may qualify for the Post-9/11 GI Bill®.
- Go to https://www.ebenefits.va.gov/ebenefits/homepage
- Click “Log in” to access your ebenefits account online.
- Note: Your ebenefits account will need to be upgraded to “Premium Access” to apply for VR&E.
- OR if you do not have an account, you will have to click “Register” in the upper right-hand corner.
- Once you log in to ebenefits, you will click “Apply” located in the banner at the top
- Click on “Education and Training”.
- Click on “Education Benefits”
- You will be prompted to enter your personal information such as your social security number, education and military history, and other basic data to complete the application.
It will take approximately 30 days for approval of your educational benefits. If you are approved, you will receive a Certificate of Eligibility (COE), or award letter, in the mail. Bring this to the VA certifying official at STRAC Institute to enroll.
If you attend school under the GI Bill®, you may also be eligible to receive a monthly stipend.
Call us for more information
or fill out our contact form below. We are ready to speak with you!